Short stories, mainly unpublished and undated typescripts and manuscripts, Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
MS. Pym 92
Typescript unless otherwise stated
- (fols. 1-29) 'Across a Crowded Room', fair copy, draft with notes, and printed copy from The New Yorker (1979)
- (fols. 30-50) 'An Afternoon Visit', two copies
- (fols. 51-70) 'Back to St. Petersburg'
- (fols. 71-92) 'The Christmas Visit', Church Times, fair copy and draft with notes (1987)
- (fols. 93-126) 'The Day the Music Came', three draft copies
- (fols. 127-128), 'A Dish of Bones', manuscript fragment
- (fols 129-165) 'The English Ladies', draft and fair copies
- (fols. 166-199) 'A Few Days Before Winter', two copies
- (fols. 200-228) 'The Funeral', two copies
- (fols 229-244) 'The German Baron'
- (fols. 245-261) 'Goodbye, Balkan Capital' (Civil to Strangers, 1987)
- (fols. 262-277) 'A Letter from My Love'
- Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
MS. Pym 92
MSS. Pym 92-94 are arranged alphabetically by first word of title in one sequence.