Miscellaneous papers, 1822-1853, n.d.
(items 1-9) nine bank books of Lady Byron in account with Messrs. Drummonds, 1822-1853
(items 10-18) miscellaneous papers concerning Lady Byron's Leicestershire estates, including:
- (item 11) account book of Charles Noel with Paxes Leicestershire Banking Company, 1838-1845
- (item 12) Lady Byron's address to her tenants at Kirkby, 1846
- (items 13-16) plans of the Hall Farm, Kirkby Mallory, and of closes at Earl Shilton, Kirkby Mallory and Newbold, n.d.
- (item 18) folder of plans of farms in Leicestershire and Warwickshire, with a list of tenants, n.d.
- Creation: 1822-1853, n.d.
Language of Materials
Dep. Lovelace Byron 153