Correspondence of Lady Byron with Sir Robert John Wilmot Horton and his wife, 1816-1856, with:
- (fols. 3-6) two draft letters from Horton to J.C. Hobhouse, 
- (fols. 52-61) draft and copy of a letter from Horton to Lord Lansdowne, 1824
- (fols. 62-66) Horton's narrative of the circumstances preceding the destruction of Lord Byron's memoirs, n.d.
- (fols. 83-86) copy of a letter from Horton to Douglas Kinnaird, 1827
- (fols. 113-114) letter from George Anson, Lord Byron to Horton, 1830?
- (fols. 262-265) two letters from E. Medora Leigh to Lady Horton, 1839
- Creation: 1816-1856
Language of Materials
Dep. Lovelace Byron 74