Loose papers removed from minute-books, with files of correspondence and papers of committees investigating:
- (fols. 5-104) the effects of school-books on eyesight, 1912-23.
- (fols. 105-8) the effects of the free-place system on secondary education, 1916-20.
- (fols. 109-25 the exchange of students between Denmark and Great Britain, 1919-20.
- (fols. 126-208) the provision of educational charts and pictures for display in schools, 1919-22.
- (fols. 209-76) training in citizenship, 1919-24.
- (fols. 277-8) the exchange of students between home and foreign universities, 1920.
With (fols. 279-86) correspondence with the National Union of Teachers, 1922.
- Creation: 1912-24
Language of Materials
Dep. B.A.A.S. 377