Files of committees, 1930-47
Files of committees, working on:
- (fols. 1-3) the excavation of the prehistoric deposit in the Tabgah caves, Galilee, 1930.
- (fols. 4-25) a survey of archaeological sites in British Somaliland, 1930-3.
- (fols. 26-7) archaeological researches in Asia Minor, 1931.
- (fols. 28-40) the caves of Craven, Yorks, 1932-5.
- (fols. 41-53) excavation of a prehistoric and Roman mining site in Rio Tinto, Spain, 1933-4.
- (fols. 54-85) the excavation of palaeolithic cave deposits on Mount Carmel, Palestine, 1933-6.
- (fols. 86-121) blood groups in primitive peoples, 1934-9, 1947.
- (fols. 122-9) the excavation of the Roman fort at Brancaster, Norfolk, 1935-7.
- (fols. 130-5) excavations in the Fens, 1937-8.
- (fols. 136-50) the standardisation of anthropological technique, 1938-9, 1947.
With (fols. 151-71) correspondence, 1943-5, concerning a series of photographs taken by Sir Flinders Petrie of `racial types' in Egyptian wall-reliefs and frescoes.
- Creation: 1930-47
Language of Materials
Dep. B.A.A.S. 355