Loose papers removed from minute-books, with files of committees working on:
- (fols. 6-91) ethnological studies in Canada, 1909-29.
- (fols. 92-4) the reprinting of the report of the Association's Anthropometric committee, 1915.
- (fols. 95-237) Kent's Cavern, Torquay, 1916-52.
- (fols. 238-41) the ethnography and geography of captured territories in the Pacific, 1919-20.
- (fols. 242-9) the excavation of a palaeolithic site in Jersey, 1919-21.
- (fols. 250-320) the age of stone circles, 1919-30.
- (fols. 321-69) the excavation of early sites in Macedonia, 1919-35.
- (fols. 370-432) the classification and distribution of rude stone monuments, 1919-39.
- (fols. 433-9) letters concerning the resolution on the collection of data on rural lore, 1920.
- Creation: 1909-52
Language of Materials
Dep. B.A.A.S. 351