Letters relating to the National Committee for Geography, 1920-36, with files of committees working on:
- (fols. 41-228) human geography in tropical Africa, 1926-39.
- (fols. 229-73) the soil resources of the Empire, 1927-36 (with Section H).
- (fols. 274-5) on population and food supply, 1931.
- (fols. 276-91) the place of geography in dominion universities, 1931-3.
- (fols. 292-323) woodland maps, 1931-4 (with Section K).
- (fols. 324-9) geodetic surveys in the British colonies, 1933.
- (fols. 330-4) the mapping of historical data for medieval England, 1933-5.
- (fols. 335-41) the land forms of North East Land, Spitzbergen, Norway, 1935-6.
- (fols. 342-6) isolation and population, 1936-7.
- Creation: 1920-39
Language of Materials
Dep. B.A.A.S. 333