Files, arranged chronologically, of correspondence and papers of committees working on:
- (fols. 1-16) glacial observations in New Zealand, 1914-15, (with Section E).
- (fols. 17-22) excavations in Old Red Sandstone at Rhymie, Aberdeenshire, 1917-21.
- (fols. 23-68) a list of characteristic fossils, 1919-21.
- (fols. 69-70) the nomenclature of carboniferous, permo-carboniferous, and permian rocks of the southern hemisphere, 1919-20.
- (fols. 71-7) the geology of coal seams, 1919-21.
- (fols. 78-92) the flora of lower carboniferous times at Gullane, Haddingtonshire, 1919-26.
- (fols. 93-8) excavations in the Tertiary rock of the London area, 1923-4.
- (fols. 99-105) the comparison of pre-Cambrian rocks of England, Wales and the Dublin area with those of the Mona complex, Anglesey, 1923-6.
- (fol. 106) quaternary peats of the British Isles, c. 1925-9.
- (fols. 107-12) distribution of cleavage in North and Central Wales, 1927-30.
- (fols. 113-79) the biology, geology and geography of the Great Australian Barrier Reef, 1927-32, 1949 (with Sections D, E and K).
- (fols. 180-244) a survey of the Lake Rudolph area of East Africa, 1930-46 (with Sections D, E and H).
- (fols. 245-69) prehistoric sites in the western desert of Egypt, 1930-47 (with Section H).
- (fols. 270-86) a proposed aerial survey of north-east Yorkshire, 1932-3.
- (fols. 287-413) geological evidence of climatic change, 1934-7.
- (fols. 414-22) erosion on the Norfolk coast, 1937-8.
- (fols. 423-8) the relation of the Silurian to the Archaean in the Malvern hills, 1939-47.
- Creation: 1914-49
Language of Materials
Dep. B.A.A.S. 309