Papers relating to trade and industries, 1898-1909
MS. Nathan 350A
- (fol. 1) the report of the Hong Kong Civil Service Cooperative Society, 1909.
- (fol. 4) report of a tour through Shantung province, by E. D. C. Wolfe, the Transvaal government agent.
- (fol. 41) press cuttings and statistics relating to finance.
- (fol. 51) minutes of a meeting of the committee for the arts and crafts exhibition, 1906.
- (fol. 56) reports of the directors of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, 1904.
- (fol. 68) prospectus and reports of the Hong Kong Cotton Spinning, Weaving and Dyeing Co. Ltd. 1897-1905.
- (fol. 88) letter from the British Exporters' Association.
- (fol. 91) press cuttings relating to Hong Kong, 1904-05.
- (fol. 98) press cuttings relating to the Junk Bay Mills, 1906-07, with miscellaneous papers relating to Hong Kong.
- (fol. 113) the report of the 'commission appointed by His Excellency... on the administration of the sanitary building regulations enacted by the public health and buildings ordinance, 1903, and the existence of corruption among the officials...', 1906.
- (fol. 155) a chronological list of enterprises and buildings, 1345-1904.
- (fol. 172) notes on travelling in Java, June-Aug., 1906, and notes on Java.
- (fol. 182) report on the defences of Hong Kong and suggestions for western defences, by A. May.
- (fol. 216) report of the Kowloon-Canton Railway, 1907.
- (fol. 219) report on the cupiferous deposit in Hong Kong.
- (fol. 220) a copy of the Liverpool and Hong Kong Mail Contract.
- (fol. 228) miscellaneous notes on Hong Kong and Chinese business.
MS. Nathan 350A