Manuscript notes and other material chiefly relating to the history of Persia, 1884-94
MS. Nathan 243
- (fol. 1) Persian history 1160-1173, n.d.
- (fol. 7) Assyrians and Babylonians, interleaved with printed 'Appendix B' of 'Administration report of Persian Gulf' n.d.
- (fol. 59) Kingdom of Oman, n.d.
- (fol. 110) the mouth of the Sadus, n.d.
- (fol. 115) Baghdad, n.d.
- (fol. 119) Spain, n.d.
- (fol. 125) list of MSS. relating to Persian Gulf in National Library, Florence, n.d.
- (fol. 127) Tobacco Rgie, n.d.
- (fol. 131) list of Kings of Portugal, n.d.
- (fol. 133) quotations, notes, and maps, from classical writers on Persia, n.d.
- (fol. 136) Persian inscriptions, n.d
- (fol. 139) list of 'Miscellaneous newspaper cuttings' n.d
- (fol. 140) short bibliography on Persia n.d.
- (fol. 141) notes from Marco Polo cap. XVI, n.d.
- (fol. 142) Persian Gulf sections, 1889-90.
- (fol. 144) newspaper cuttings on Caucasus and Crimea 1884-94.
- (fol. 156) 'Report on trade of district of consulate-general at Bushire', 1891.
- (fol. 164) reports of Bank of Persia, 1891.
- (fol. 202) notes on Persia from books published in 1892.
- (fol. 209) newspaper cutting on 'Portuguese records relating to India' 1892.
- (fol. 210) 'Threatened Massacre at Hamadan' 1892.
- (fol. 211) letters and notes concerning Sir Matthew Nathan's work on Persia 1892-3, with (fol. 219) notes on British enterprise in Persia, by Mark Bell, 1887.
- (fol. 221) copy of classical map of Persia, n.d.
- (fol. 222) 3 maps of Persian Gulf, n.d.
- (fol. 225) chart of Persian Gulf, n.d.
- (fol. 226) 4 engravings of 'Ormus', 1624, 1650, and n.d.
MS. Nathan 243