Development Education activity packs, 1980-1988 and n.d. [c.1985-late 1980s]
- 'The British Connection' and other health related papers, 1980. [Incomplete discussion pack].
- 'Picture of Health', 1980. A pack of photographs of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, produced with teachers' notes for use with younger secondary school pupils.
- 'Winners and Losers', 1980. This was published as a set of four posters, with notes for teachers and for students. [Incomplete - posters missing].
Also comprises 'Looking after ourselves: Family care, environment and health of the 9-11 age-range', 1981. This is a set of three packs written and edited by Og Thomas, based on life in Bangladesh. Comprising:
- 'Core pack', which includes a film strip, information sheets and a teachers' book. [Originally contained a sound recording of songs]
- 'Environment pack', which includes two wallcharts and information sheets
- 'Health pack', which includes a wallchart and information sheet
The folders also comprise the following:
- 'Learning for Life; Tilaknagar Children's Centre, an alternative school for children in the slums of Bangalore, S.India', edited by Don Harrison and Joan Wright, 1984. The pack includes photographs and discussion notes, and was designed to be part of an occasional series for schools, on appropriate education initiatives in different countries.
- 'Potato profile; an Oxfam activity pack', 1985. The pack is made up of a wallchart and an activity booklet.
- 'Water Project Pack: LifeChannel; Oxfam's Clean Water fund', n.d. [c.1985]. The pack includes informations sheets and 'Water; pure and simple', Bother Poster, No. 101.
- 'Harvest from the sea', 1987. The pack consists of a set of three posters and activity notes.
- 'Photographs; Using photographs; an introduction to activities suitable for 12-16 age range', n.d. [c.late 1980s]. The teachers' notes were produced by the Cardiff Education Area Office
The 'Art and cross-curricular activities' series, published by the Art and Development Education 5-16 Project, and distributed by Oxfam Education, 1988. The Project was based in the Inner London Education Authority and funded by agencies including Oxfam, CAFOD and Christian Aid. The two packs include a booklet, poster and photosets. Comprising:
- 'Anti-racism and Art in Britian and South Africa'. The pack is compiled by Sonya Walters and designed for secondary schools
- 'Art against Apartheid'. the pack is compiled by Janie Butler for upper primary and middle schools.
- 1980-1988 and n.d. [c.1985-late 1980s]
1 box (10 folders)