Notes on sermons, 22 Oct. 1654
One (fol. 148v rev.) dated 22 Oct. 1654 and one (fol. 84v rev.) preached at St. Mary's
With (fols. 1-2, 159v) lists of the preachers and the subjects of their sermons.
The preachers include:
- (fols. 3-8, 109v-104v rev., 58v-55v rev.) Dr. [John] Wilkins
- (fols. 23-31, 130-41, 144-59, 76v-72v rev.) Dr. [Henry] Wilkinson of Christ Church
- (fols. 40-6, 158v-110v rev.) Dr. [John] Conant
- (fols. 118-26) Dr. [Henry] Langley, Master of Pembroke
- (fols. 94v-89v rev., 50v-47v rev.)[William] Squire
- (fols. 89v-84v rev.)[Henry] Hurst of Merton
- Creation: 22 Oct. 1654
Language of Materials
MS. Don. f. 39
Binding: ruled calf, with fragments of a newsheet 'Plymouth 8 November 1653', inside both covers. Numbered '6' on fol. 1.