Treatises in Latin, in the hand of Ferdinand Sillver, c. 1690 - 1724
Signature of Ferdinand Sillver (fol. 427); 'Cler. Saec. Miss. Norf. & Suff. ' (fol. 1); '845' (fol. iv).
- (fols. 1-105) grace
- (fols. 106-54v) justice and merit
- (fols. 155-374v) the church
- (fols. 380-414v) the Deity and the divine
- (fols. 415v-26) additional notes and quaestiones
- (fols. 375-9) a list of contents, written in the 1690s with additions to 1724 (fol. 166v)
- Creation: c. 1690 - 1724
Language of Materials
MS. Lat. th. e. 53
Calf, gilt-stamped spine, lettered 'Theologiae Tom III'.