Miscellaneous papers, 1841-1911
- Timetable marked Old Hall on one side, possibly belonged to a young George Macirone, n.d.
- Two bills of exchange – one cheque, one receipt to George Macirone, 1841
- School reports for George Augustus Macirone from University College Junior School, 1841-1842
- School copy book of George Augustus Macirone, 1844-1845
- Two bills from Northampton Asylum for the Board, Medical Treatment and Care of Mr. George, 1847
- Reports on George Augustus as Applied Sciences student at King’s College London, 1849-1852
- Programme of Exeter Hall Concert of the Choral Harmonists at which one of Clara Macirone’s Choral Songs was performed, 1850
- George Macirone’s printed circular letter seeking sponsorship for his translation of Marx’s General Musical Instruction, 1850
- Charles Galbraith’s wanted poster for his wife Amelia Galbraith (nee Du Bois) who had abscoded with their son, and two circulars putting his case in the matter, 1852-1854
- Emily Macirone’s exhibitors passes for exhibitions at the Royal Academy, 1853, 1873, 1874
- George Augustus’ certificate of admission to membership of the Honourable Artillery Company, 1859
- ‘Serenade’ – a poem in her own hand by Sabilla Novello, 1863-1864
- Annual report of the Saint Andrew’s Home and Club for Working Boys in Soho of which George Augustus Macirone was the Secretary, 1869
- The family’s collection of riddles written out by hand, n.d.
- Recipe for beef tea and remedies for burns and a sheet of Mary Ann’s household accounts, n.d.
- Abstract of the Marriage Settlement of George Augustus Macirone with Mary Fortescue. George Augustus’s hand-written copy, 1870
- Draft in George Augustus’ hand of the announcement of his marriage to Mary Fortescue, 1870
- Mary Fortescue’s trousseau list and accounts, 1870-1871
- Printed obituary of Johann Pischek produced in Stuttgart, in German, 1873
- Notes for Miss Clayton. A draft account of Emily Macirone by her former teacher, Mr Warren, for Ellen Clayton’s book English Female Artists of 1876, 1870s
- Copies of the Will and Codicil to the Will of Rev. Edward B. Knottesford Fortescue, 1877
- Death announcement of Mary Macirone (nee Fortescue) 1879
- Miss Clara Angela Macirone – An account of her life reprinted from the Musical Herald of 1st September 1889 as a eulogy on the occasion of her death, 1914
- The Religious Tract Society Invalid’s Library, 1880s
- Two stories by Emily Macirone in The Girls’ Own Paper, 1880s
- Pedigree (Family Tree) of the Macirones in English authorised by the Italian authorites in Rome, and by the College of Arms, 1895
- Devotions for the time of Undressing – a sequence of prayers belonging to George Augustus, n.d.
- Copy of German publication HELIAND – a monthly periodiacal on religious life, containing an obituary of George Augustus Macirone, in German, 1910
- Postcard showing the Church of St. Mary the Virgin Primrose Hill where George Augustus’ funeral was held and the Parish Paper for May 1910 with obituary of George Augustus, also cuttings of obituaries from several other papers and journals, 1910
- Particulars of Sale by Auction of the Macirone family house at 126 Adelaide Road, following death of George Augustus, 1910
- George Augustus Macirone’s Will, 1911