Recordings of Television and Radio Productions of E.F. Benson's works, 1945-2005
MS. Digital 63
- Dead of Night, which includes E.F. Benson’s story The Bus Conductor. Warner Home Video, 1945.
- ‘Benson in Brixton’: Interviews with Mapp and Lucia television cast and production team, 1984.
- Channel 4 ‘Videobox’ responses to Series 1 of Mapp and Lucia (1984), with clips, 1984.
- Queen Lucia, performed by Geraldine McEwan with music by Victor Herbert. CBS Studios, 1987.
- Fear on Four: The Face, dramatised by M. Bakewell. BBC Radio 4, 21 Feb 1988.
- Mapp and Lucia, read by Prunella Scales and abridged by Andrew Simpson. Hamlyn Books on Tape, 1988.
- As We Were, read by Sir John Gielgud, compiled by Donald Bancroft and directed by John Theocharis. BBC Radio 4, 24-28 Dec 1989.
- Queen Lucia, dramatised and narrated by Aubrey Woods and directed by John Cardy. BBC Radio Collection, 1990.
- An Autumn Sowing, read by Denys Hawthorne, abridged by Anthony Keany and produced by Enyd Williams. Broadcast as 'Book at Bedtime' on BBC Radio 4, 2 Apr-3 May 1991.
- Coast-to-Coast, Jun 1991.
- The Terror by Night, read by Brian Gear. BBC Radio 4, 23 Sep 1993.
- The Haunting of Lamb House, narrated by John Franklyn-Robbins, Davina Porter and Simon Prebble. Recorded Books Inc., 1993.
- The Haunting of Lamb House, read by John Rye. Isis Audio, 1993.
- Mrs Amsworth, read by Richard Pasco and directed by Chrys Salt. CSA TellTapes, 1995.
- The Man Who Went Too Far, read by Michael Kitchen and produced by Mike Carrington-Wood. Country Living Magazine/Hodder Headline Audiobooks, 1995.
- Caterpillars, read by Patrick Malahide and directed by Chrys Salt. CSA TellTapes, 1996.
- Queen Lucia, read by Flo Gibson, 2000.
- Singleheart by Nicholas McInerny. Radio 4, 2001.
- The Blotting Book, dramatised by Stephen Wyatt and directed by Martin Jenkins. BBC Radio 4, 26 Jul 2003.
- Miss Mapp, dramatised by Ned Sherrin and produced by Celia de Wolff. BBC Radio 4, Jun 2005.
- Lifeline Theatre Presents Queen Lucia A Musical Romp! Original Cast Recording Book by Christina Calvit Music and lyrics by George Howe, 2005.
- Mapp and Lucia, adapted for radio by Ned Sherrin and directed by Celia de Wolff. A Pier Production for BBC Radio 4, 2005.
- Trouble for Lucia, read by Aubrey Woods. BBC Radio 4, n.d.
- The Face, read by Richard Pasco and directed by Chrys Salt. CSA TellTapes, n.d.
- Complementary Souls, read by Miriam Margolyes, with Paul Bines’ interview on Radio Tilling with the author of Major Benjy, Guy Fraser-Sampson, n.d.
- Mrs Amworth, n.d.
- Paying Guests, n.d.
Conditions Governing Access
MS. Digital 63