Day book for work carried out at various Oxford colleges, 1712-1716
Includes, with (fols. 2r-3r) an index of contents, work undertaken for:
- (fol. 3v, 36r, 54v) The University Church of St Mary the Virgin, including (fol. 3) the construction of John Radcliffe’s grave, Nov 1712-[Nov 1714]
- (fols. 4r-6r, 7r-12r, 74v-79r) Christ Church, Jun 1712-Feb 1716
- (fols. 13r-16r, 80r-81r) New College, Aug 1712-Nov 1715
- (fols. 17r-20r, 90v-91r) Corpus Christi College, Jul 1712-Dec [1715?]
- (fols. 21r-22r) Merton College, Jun 1712-Sep 1713
- (fols. 25r-28r, 93v) Jesus College, Jul 1712-Dec 1714
- (fols. 29r-32v) Queen’s College, Jul 1712-Nov 1714
- (fol. 37r) Exeter College, Oct 1712-Dec 1714
- (fols. 45r-46r, 93r-v) Brasenose College, Oct 1712-Nov [1715?], n.d.
- (fols. 54v-55r) the University of Oxford, Jan 1714-Feb 1715
- (fols. 73v-74r, 88r, 93v) All Souls College, Jan [1714?]-Nov [1715?], n.d.
- Creation: 1712-1716
Language of Materials
MS. Don. c. 209