Miscellaneous Papers, 1913-1939
(Dep. Collingwood 22/1-2), Papers relating to Collingwood's work
- (Dep. Collingwood 22/1), 'Report on work done during quinquennium as University lecturer, from summer 1927 to the time of writing, January 1932', a draft of his Report to the Board of the Faculty of Literae Humaniores [see Oxford University Archives, LH/R/1/5, 83]. 7 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 22/2), 'List of Work Done', including books, essays, lectures, translations and reviews, 1913-33, not all of which have been found, with a record of money received for writing, 1913-26. i + 50 leaves, many blank; small booklet.
(Dep. Collingwood 22/3-6), Papers relating to Kant and other philosophers
- (Dep. Collingwood 22/3), Translations of the Preface to the first and second editions of Kant's Kritik der reinen Vernunft (1781, 1787), n.d. 32 leaves; two paper booklets (a third ruled but otherwise blank notebook returned to the depositor).
- (Dep. Collingwood 22/4), Comment on the Preface to Kant's Vernunft, n.d. [Transferred from Dep. Collingwood 12.] 28 leaves, 19-28 blank.
- (Dep. Collingwood 22/5), Notes on Descartes' Principia, n.d. i + 13 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 22/6), Notes on Mill, Taylor, Schlegel, Windelband and Voltaire, largely relating to the philosophy of history, n.d. 5 leaves.
22/7 Photocopy of 'Log of a Journey in the East Indies in 1938-1939'. i + 28 leaves.
- Creation: 1913-1939
Language of Materials
Dep. Collingwood 22