Notes and writings, 1900-1947
Comprises loose leaf manuscript notes on lecture(s) given by:
- H.W.C. Davis on "Thucydides", n.d.[c.1900]
- Owen Morgan Edwards on "Wales and the Marches", Michaelmas Term, 1900
- Reginald Lane Poole on "Papal Chancery", Lent Term, 1909
- Otto Pächt on "English Art in Henry III's reign", February 28th 1942
- typescript essay/article on "Visitations of S.[aint] Mary's York by the diocesan & Order visitors" with bibliography, hand drawn map and typescript notes regarding the Liberties of Saint Mary's Abbey, n.d. 
- typescript notes concerning the lands of Saint Mary's Abbey in Ireland, n.d.