Dunn School: Notebook 4, Jul 1984-May 1985
Notebook covers experiments including:
- Continuation of experiments to make and analyse randomly isolated partial Sau3A derived cosmid libraries of E.coli DNA. Also continuation of analysis of Goss hybrids (karyotype number 293).
- A flu-related experiment to get a full length A/NT/60/68 HA clone in pATX for Keith Gould.
- Unsuccessful experiments to clone sheared DNA.
- Cloning of A/Scotland/chicken HA full length (H5) in pATX (experiment 341) For CDC, Atlanta, USA from influenza RNA supplied by Alan Kendal.
- Cloning of A/NT60/68 band 7 clone (experiment 342A).
- Jul 1984-May 1985