Papers relating to the Irish Convention, 1914-19
MS. Eng. hist. c. 371
- (fol. 1) Government of Ireland (Amendment) Bill. [H.L.] Second Marshalled List of Amendments to be moved in Committee, 8 July 1914
- (fol. 8) Draft statement of a deputation from the Irish Conference Committee to H.E. Duke
- (fol. 15) Address by Sir Horace Plunkett to the Irish Convention, 17 August. 1917. (See Report Cd. 9019, p.57)
- (fol. 17) Note on Land Purchase. Annotated. (I.C.no. 8)
- (fol. 23) Invitations, tickets, programmes, lists of members of the Convention
- (fol. 41) Address by Sir Horace Plunkett to the Irish Convention, 15 Sept. 1917
- (fol. 43) Memorandum on agricultural holdings in Ireland by H.Doran, 2 Nov. 1917
- (fol. 46) Interim and Final Reports to the Grand Committee of the Sub-Committee of Nine, 21 Nov. 1917. (I.C.22). (See Report Cd. 9019, p.59.)
- (fol. 63) Abstract of Report of the Sub-Committee on Land Purchase, 12 Dec.1917. Annotated.
- (fol. 85) Memorandum on Irish revenue, 1916-17
- (fol. 89) Statement to be made by the Chairman to the Convention at the request of the Grand Committee 1917. (I.C.no. 19) (See Report Cd. 9019, p.85)
- (fol. 90) Memorandum on Congested Districts by H. Doran, 11 Jan.1918. Copy.
- (fol. 97) 'Powers of the Senate with Regard to Money Bills - A Suggestion'
- (fol. 100) Memorandum put in by Lord Midleton on behalf of the Southern Unionists
- (fol. 109) Draft letter from MacDonnell to [Sir Maurice] Bonham Carter
- (fol. 109) Memorandum of the Sub-Committee on Land Purchase on Amendments adopted by and proposed in the Convention. Annotated. Also various typed amendments enclosed by Walter Callan.
- (fol. 123) Letter to the Chairman from the bishop of Ross, 15 Jan. 1918
- (fol. 124) Observations on the Report of the Sub Committee on Land, Jan. 1918
- (fol. 127) Questions which MacDonnell proposed to ask Lord Midleton at a meeting of the Convention, 22 Jan. 1918. With answers.
- (fol. 128) Report of the Sub Committee on Defence and Police to the Grand Committee, Feb. 1918. (G.C.9). (See Report Cd. 9019, p.117).
- (fol. 148) Memorandum on the Ulster Question
- (fol. 154) Draft report by MacDonnell on the proceedings of the Convention
- (fol. 175) Letter from W.Callan to MacDonnell, 30 Nov. 
- (fol. 177) Report of the Proceedings of the Irish Convention, 1918. (Cd.9019) Annotated.
- (fol. 271) Two drafts of a speech given by MacDonnell in the House of Lords, 15 July 1919
MS. Eng. hist. c. 371