Letters, 1939-1947, Bulk, 1939-1947
Original correspondence with notes and transcripts by William Smyly, c. 2009.
- Folder 1: Family letters to Jocelyn Smyly, mostly from Eileen Smyly in Belfast, 1939.
- Folder 2: Letters to and from Christopher Smyly, 1939-1947.
- Folder 3: Letters, mostly from David Smyly, undated [c. 1940s].
- Folder 4: Letters, mostly to Eileen Smyly, 1942-1947. Also includes notes on Assessing the Physical Condition of Children by the Grid Method.
- Folder 5: Letters to and from William Smyly while on active service, 1943-1945.
- Majority of material found within Bulk, 1939-1947
- 1939-1947, c. 2009
1 box (5 folders)