Lithograph drawings, 1822-1826, n.d.
Lithographed family drawings together with miscellaneous original artworks, many by family members and associates. Comprises:
- Manuscript label 'Family drawings Lithographed', n.d.
- Sixteen copies of a lithograph of George Molyneux Montgomerie's 'Natural Pillars near Botzen in the Tyrol', on different papers, Sep 1822
- Eight lithographed copies of Elisabeth Theresa Feilding's 'Sagro Monte di Varese', on a variety of papers, 1823
- One lithograph of a drawing by George Molyneux Montgomerie titled 'Alassio, Route de la Corniche', 1826
- One lithograph of a drawing by George Molyneux Montgomerie titled 'Recco, Riviera di Genoa', 1826
- Lithograph titled 'Il Castello di Lerici', inscribed 'Henry', n.d.
- Creation: 1822-1826, n.d.
Language of Materials
MS. WHF Talbot 131