Oxfordshire legal papers, 1573-1738
Miscellaneous Oxfordshire legal papers, mainly original deeds, including:
- (Fol. i) A printed map of the parish of Rotherfield Greys.
- (Fols. 1-23) A contents summary by Percy Manning.
- (fols. 24-25a) Manuscript sales notices
- (Fols. 26-94) Papers relating to the family of Wright of Oxford.
- (Fols. 95-116) Papers relating to the Curson family.
- (Fols. 117-124) Papers relating to Magdalen College land at Tubney, Berkshire, and at Cowley, Oxfordshire.
- [i + 126 leaves]
- Creation: 1573-1738
Language of Materials
MS. Top. Oxon. c. 224
Percy Manning bequest. Previously owned by Philip Bliss and Sir Thomas Phillipps (MS. 18124).