Correspondence regarding a request for the restoration of the account book of the Chruch of St. Mary at Thame, 1442-1524 (MS. Top. Oxon d. 28) to Thame parish, 1892-1906
The manuscript was transferred to Buckinghamshire Architectural and Archaelogical Society in 1903 and subsequently deposited at the Bodleian as MS. D.D. Par. Thame c. 5 in 1955.
- Creation: 1892-1906
Language of Materials
Library Records d. 1178