'Northern Reportage', exposure date: 1971-1983, print date: 2016-2020
30 black and white prints of places and people across the North of England. Includes:
- (items 13-14) Photographs from the series 'Graffiti in the UK'
- (items 22-23, 25-26) Photographs from the series 'Single Homeless Man' for ATV programme 'Getting On'
- (items 11, 16, 17, 30) Photographs of radical demonstrators in Northern England.
- Creation: Creation: exposure date: 1971-1983
- Creation: Creation: print date: 2016-2020
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material (items 11, 16, 17 and 30) is closed.
MS. Meadows 228
Printed on Museo Silver Rag paper.
- From the Collection: Meadows | Daniel | b. 1952 | photographer, social documentarist (Person)