'Gypsies and Travellers, Stockport', exposure date: 1971, print date: 2016-2020
Twelve black and white prints of Stockport's gypsy and traveller site. Comprises:
- (items 1-11) photographs of the site and inhabitants, travellers, horses.
- (item 12) photograph of Shireen Shah, a sociology student from Manchester Polytechnic who accompanied Meadows on a visit to the Stockport site whilst researching her undergraduate thesis, with inhabitants of the site.
- Creation: Creation: exposure date: 1971
- Creation: Creation: print date: 2016-2020
Language of Materials
MS. Meadows 216
Printed on Museo Silver Rag paper.
- From the Collection: Meadows | Daniel | b. 1952 | photographer, social documentarist (Person)