Correspondence from friends, 1929-1997
Correspondence from, or relating to, friends and older connections in Germany; correspondence in other languages:
- Folder 1: String Quartet. Gerhard and Anna Frentzel, Ilse Frentzel, 1931-1983; Ulrich ('Ul') and Lilli Loening, 1941-1954
- Folder 2: String Quartet. Curt and Hilde Sluzewski, Annelie Sluzewski (later Rookwood), 1929-1969; Marianne Zander, Ursula Zander, Grete Zander, Luke Zander, 1939-1996.
- Folder 3: Ludwig and Emmi Simon, 1940-1962 and n.d.
- Folder 4: Miscellaneous correspondence in German, 1946-1997 and n.d.
- Folder 5: Miscellaneous correspondence in Italian, French, Dutch, including Ruth Braun's Italian pen friends Anne and Sergio, 1959-1961; other Italian, 1938-1961; French, 1947-1960 and n.d.; one letter in Dutch, 1946.
- Creation: 1929-1997
1 box (5 folders)
Language of Materials
- Dutch; Flemish
MS. Braun 180