Thomas Braun's early letters, drawings, writings and other childhood memorabilia, collected by his mother Hildburg Braun:
- Folder 1: Bound notebook originally titled 'Thomas Tagebuch' with entries by Hildburg Braun about Thomas Braun as a baby and toddler, Nov 1935-Feb 1938; envelope 'Thomas' erster Zahn' containing two milk teeth.
- Folder 2: Drawings, collages and other childhood art, c. 1938-1949. Also contains a hand-drawn map of Jordans, Beaconsfield, dated 1968.
- Folder 3: Childhood cards and letters, c. 1940-1948.
- Folder 4: Childhood writings including notes, verse, short stories, poems, plays, c. 1940-1950.
- Folder 5: Correspondence and notes relating to the Rosicrucian Order, including a mock application and a 6-page refutation of Rosicrucian claims, 1950; miscellaneous notes and papers, including records of a chess tournament, 1950, a contract between friends about sharing the prize of a Ryvita competition, 1951; drawings.
- Creation: 1935-1951
1 box (5 folders)
Language of Materials
MS. Braun 130