Postcards, invitations and thank-you letters, c. 1929-c. 1974
Held in our offsite storage facility
- Folder 1: Postcards sent to Winifred Gill, 1929-1971.
- Folder 2: Thank-you letters from nieces and nephews, 1930-1972.
- Folder 3: Letters from the children of friends and relatives, mostly thank-you letters, 1932-1974.
- Folder 4: Funeral and memorial service notices and orders of service, responses to letters of sympathy and copies of eulogies. Includes papers relating to the funerals of Marian Fry Pease, Joan Fry and Mary Somerville, 1935-1969.
- Folder 5: Wedding notices, invitations, and orders of service, 1948-1971.
- Creation: c. 1929-c. 1974
1 box (5 folders)
Language of Materials