Wood- and linocut prints, bulk: Bulk, 1910-1945, n.d. [c. 1911]-c. 1939, 1998
Held in our offsite storage facility
- Folder 1: Designs for woodcuts of London monuments, and an accompanying letter.
- Folder 2: Lino- and woodcut prints, some hand-coloured. Includes a bookplate design with flowers, an underwater scene, The Mermaid's Child, Marigolds, Glastonbury, and Milbrook House, Guildford.
- Folder 3: Linocut prints Wells Chapter House and Olives, Noli.
- Folder 4: Commercially printed Christmas card from woodcuts, some hand-coloured, probably sold to raise funds for the Manchester University Settlement.
- Folder 5: Books Everyman of Everystreet and King Herod by Mary D. Stocks illustrated by Winifred Gill.
- Folder 6: Lino block of a woman in period dress.
- Folder 7: Letter to Margaret Bennett from a conservator giving an estimate for repairs to Winifred Gill linocuts.
- Creation: Creation: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1910-1945
- Creation: Creation: n.d. [c. 1911]-c. 1939, 1998
1 box (7 folders)
Language of Materials