Data relating to voles and short eared owls, c.1933-1939, n.d.
Held in our offsite storage facility
Comprises the following:
- CN 161/14/2: comparisons between vole trace and trap figures (and description of Newcastleton area)
- CN 161/15/1: T. Russell Goddard's short-eared owl censuses, Newcastleton
- CN 161/16/1: A/cs of 7 main vole stations with lists of small mammals (work of Charles Elton)
- CN 161/17/1: Original experiment data on activity rhythms of Microtus (& Clethrionomys). Relates to Davis, D. H. S. 'Rhythmic Activity in the Short-Tailed Vole, Microtus.', Journal of Animal Ecology (1933) vol. 2 (2), pp. 232-238.
- CN 161/18/1: Counts, etc. of Microtus dung per day (lab. experiments, work of R. M. Ranson).
- Creation: c.1933-1939, n.d.
Language of Materials