Various proof sheets, printed works and newspaper cuttings, 1827-1839
- Letters of Runnymede, 1837, n.d.
- proof sheets of Vivian Grey, 1827
- proof sheets of Popanilla, n.d.
- proof sheets of Venetia, 1837
- proof sheets of Tragedy of Count Arcos, 1839, and a complete copy 'presented to Mrs Disraeli', 1839
- printed work What is he?, 1833
- printed copy of Velvet Lawn, 1833
with other extracts from printed works, and newspaper cuttings containing short works, articles, reviews and letters to newspapers by Disraeli.
- Creation: 1827-1839
Language of Materials
Dep. Hughenden 225
- From the Collection: D'Israeli | Isaac | 1766-1848 | Author (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Benjamin | 1804-1881 | Earl of Beaconsfield | statesman (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Mary Anne | 1792-1872 | nee Evans | 1st Viscountess Beaconsfield | wife of Benjamin Disraeli Earl of Beaconsfield (Person)