Personal papers of and concerning Mary Anne Disraeli, 1793-1873, n.d.
Personal papers of and concerning Mary Anne Disraeli (née Evans; m. 1st Wyndham Lewis, 2nd Benjamin Disraeli), 1793-1873. Includes:
- (fols.1-12) letters concerning, and copies of her certificate of baptism (1792), 1845-1873
- (fols. 13-17) draft and signed copy of her will, 1845
- (fol. 19) wash drawing of her birthplace, n.d.
- (fols. 20-25) locks of her hair, and wrappers, 1793
- Creation: 1793-1873, n.d.
Language of Materials
Dep. Hughenden 167/1
- From the Collection: D'Israeli | Isaac | 1766-1848 | Author (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Benjamin | 1804-1881 | Earl of Beaconsfield | statesman (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Mary Anne | 1792-1872 | nee Evans | 1st Viscountess Beaconsfield | wife of Benjamin Disraeli Earl of Beaconsfield (Person)