Correspondence and papers concerning Disraeli's finanacial affairs, 1837-1844
Correspondence and papers concerning Disraeli's finanacial affairs, 1837-1844, including:
- (fols. 1-17) 'A schedule of the dividends, rents, and annual values of the estates & properties' of Disraeli, c.1843
- (fols. 20-8) letters to Disraeli from D.D. Jameson, 1844
- (fols. 29-30, 43-44, 93) letters from Disraeli, 1843-1844, n.d.
- (fol. 108) indenture, Isaac D'Israeli to Disraeli, 1837 (for other deeds, and judgements, assignments, and bonds, 1832-1841 (formerly A/V/G/1-10), see Dep. Hughenden 321, fols. 80-126)
- Creation: 1837-1844
Language of Materials
Dep. Hughenden 17/3
Fols. 77-107 are outsize material and have been moved to Dep. Hughenden 321, fols. 62-79.
- From the Collection: D'Israeli | Isaac | 1766-1848 | Author (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Benjamin | 1804-1881 | Earl of Beaconsfield | statesman (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Mary Anne | 1792-1872 | nee Evans | 1st Viscountess Beaconsfield | wife of Benjamin Disraeli Earl of Beaconsfield (Person)