Correspondence and papers relating to financial matters, 1824-1864, n.d.
Correspondence and papers relating to financial matters, 1824-1864, n.d., including:
- (fols. 1-33) accounts of purchases and sales of stock, 1824-1826
- (fols. 34-45) letters from Disraeli to T.M. Evans, 1825-1832
- (fols. 46-99) correspondence concerning debts owed to Robert Messer, with some letters from Messer, 1828-1853, and [fols. 100-113 = Dep.Hughenden 319, fols. 63-76] bonds and agreements, mainly drafts, relating to the debts, 1849
- (fols. 114-227) papers on various matters dealt with by R.S. Wright, 1842-1864, n.d., including (fols. 120-127, 132-137, 141-142, 145-146, 152-221, 224-227) letters from Disraeli, mainly to Wright, 1843-1864, n.d.
- Creation: 1824-1864, n.d.
Language of Materials
Dep. Hughenden 17/1
Fols. 100-113 are outsize material and have been moved to Dep. Hughenden 319, fols. 63-76
- From the Collection: D'Israeli | Isaac | 1766-1848 | Author (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Benjamin | 1804-1881 | Earl of Beaconsfield | statesman (Person)
- From the Collection: Disraeli | Mary Anne | 1792-1872 | nee Evans | 1st Viscountess Beaconsfield | wife of Benjamin Disraeli Earl of Beaconsfield (Person)