Skip to main content

Photograph of Annexation [of St. Alban Hall] or a proud day for Merton. [Edmund Arbuthnott Knox, George Charles Brodrick, George Noel Freeling and Dr. Henry Robinson, called the 'DoDo' ('A real D.D.') outside Merton College and St. Alban Hall, now part of Merton College] [John Johnson 901] [by Charles Edmund Waller Dalison of Merton College];Thomas Shrimpton & Son publ., [c.1882]

 Item
G.A. Oxon. 4o 416, fol. 905

  • Request
    this

Dates

  • [c.1882]

Extent

1 item

Language of Materials

  • English

Conditions Governing Access

Please order this material via SOLO.

Shelfmark

G.A. Oxon. 4o 416, fol. 905

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom