Academic papers, 1953-2011, n.d.
Comprises the following papers:
- papers relating to publications including: drafts, manuscripts, typescripts, proofs and research with related correspondence
- lecture notes and slides for Merton College for various Philosophy topics
- lecture, seminar and event papers for visiting other academic institutions
- correspondence of Lucas with academics, peers, students and colleagues
- drafts and notes for articles for The Oxford Magazine
- criticisms and reviews
- revisions and offprints
- papers relating to University sermons, including [MS. 21178/44] some photographic material
- academic biographies
- papers relating to serving on the Doctrine Commission of the Church of England, 1967-1977, including a few notes relating to Lucas' Anglican faith.
- 1953-2011, n.d.
Language of Materials
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. 21178/2-12, 14-16, 18-21, 23, 25, 27-34,36-44