P: Miscellaneous, 1930-1944
- Fols. 1-2: Former files labels, n.d.
- Fols. 3-14: Correspondence with Sir Henry Richmond Palmer about Nigeria, his governorship of the Gambia and a possible French translation of The Dual Mandate, 1930-1932.
- Fols. 15-40: Correspondence with Martin Parr of the Sudan Civil Service and with Sir Philip Mitchell about the former's memorandum on Christian African marriages, with related papers, 1938-1944.
- Fols. 41-44: Correspondence with Dr Abbot Paterson about his visit to Little Parkhurst, his series of booklets entitled Book of Civilization, with Swahili translations, and about material on Kenya, 1938.
- Fols. 45-51: Correspondence with Colonel Charles Ponsonby about East African Railways and a report by a Mr Rhodes on them, 1935.
- Fols. 52-81: Correspondence with Geoffrey Pyke about the persecution of the Jews, with a cutting from the Manchester Guardian by Gilbert Murray about it, 1934-1936.
Language of Materials
MSS. Lugard 13/5