N: Miscellaneous, 1927-1944
- Fols. 1-4: Correspondence with Major S.F. Nadel about his work in Eritrea, 1943-1944
- Fols. 5-30: Correspondence with Mrs S. Neville-Rolfe about the British Social Hygiene Council, 1927-1940.
- Fols. 31-32: Letter from Sir Douglas Newbold about his visit to Uganda and the situation in the Sudan, 1944.
- Fols. 33-35: Correspondence with Reginald and Simon Nicholson about Audrey Richard's views on Sir Godfrey Huggins' campaign for amalgamating the Rhodesias, W.F. Mumford's draft book on Lugard, Sir John Kirk and Sir George Taubman Goldie, the destruction of Goldie's papers and about Margery Perham's books, 1941-1943.
- Fols. 36-45: Correspondence with John Eppstein about Austen Chamberlain's nomination of Viscount Cecil of Chelwood for the Nobel Peace Prize, and with the Brazilian ambassador, Regis de Oliveire, about the candidacy of Dr Afranio do Mello Franco, 1934-1935.
Language of Materials
MSS. Lugard 12/8