G: Gold Coast, 1931-1939
- Fol. 1: Former file label, n.d.
- Fols. 2-9: Memorandum on trusteeship policy and its effect on the Gold Coast by H.S. Newlands, annotated by Lugard, with a copy of a letter from him to Newlands, 1931.
- Fols. 10-11: Correspondence with Sir Ransford Slater on adoption of income tax, 1931.
- Fols. 12-14: Letter from Neville A. Sharp about 'native administration' in the Gold Coast, 1933.
- Fols. 15-34: Correspondence with W.A. Jones about 'native administration' in the Northern Territories and the Gold Coast judicial system, 1934-1938.
- Fols. 35-48: Appeals from the United Africa Company and Sir John Harris of the Anti-Slavery Society for subscriptions to the Gold Coast Earthquake Relief Fund, 1939.
Language of Materials
MSS. Lugard 11/4