Petition of Hen. Cary, visc. Falkland, to Charles I., Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Petition of Hen. Cary, visc. Falkland, to Charles I. relative to his son, sir Lucius Cary, imprisoned in the Fleet for challenging sir Francis Willoughby.
- Creation: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 395, fol. 101b
- Printed in the Cabala , Lond. 1663, p. 238.
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)