Skip to main content

Translation of the charter of confirmation granted by Henry VIII. to the monastery of Ely, 1 Jun 1510

 Item
MS. Tanner 141, fol. 7
Held at the Weston Library

  • Request
    this
Charter of confirmation granted by Henry VIII. to the monastery of Ely, 1 Jun 1510, transl. from the Latin by Alexander Evesham, with an appendix explaining the Saxon terms used in the charter.

Dates

  • 1 Jun 1510

Extent

1 item

Language of Materials

  • English

Shelfmark

MS. Tanner 141, fol. 7

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom