Sir Francis Bacon to Dr. Morison, 1603
Sir Francis Bacon to Dr. Morison, a Scotch physician; 1603.
- Creation: 1603
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 82, fol. 126b
- Printed in lord Bacon’s Works, Lond. 1730, vol. iv. p. 556.
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)