"To Mr. Anthony Bacon; an apology of the earl of Essex...", Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
To Mr. Anthony Bacon; an apology of the earl of Essex against those which falsely and maliciously tax him to be the only hinderance of the peace and quiet of his country.
- Creation: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 76, fol. 12
- Printed under the title of The earl of Essex’s vindication of the war with Spain , in octavo. Lond. 1729.
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)