Col. Robert Hammond to the committee of both kingdoms at Derby House, 22 May 1648
Col. Robert Hammond to the committee of both kingdoms at Derby House; Carisbrooke Castle, 22 May 1648.
- Creation: 22 May 1648
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 57/1, fol. 97
- Printed in Cary’s Memorials of the Civil War , Lond. 1842, vol. i. p. 426.
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)