The lord gen. Cromwell to speaker Lenthall, 22 Aug 1649
The lord gen. Cromwell, lord lieutenant of Ireland, to speaker Lenthall; 22 Aug 1649.
- Creation: 22 Aug 1649
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 56, fol. 93
- Printed in Cary’s Memorials of the Civil War , Lond. 1842, vol. ii. p. 163.
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)