Tho. Scot and major Rich. Salwey to speaker Lenthall, 3 Sep 1651
Tho. Scot and major Rich. Salwey, members of the Council of State, to speaker Lenthall; "at his excellency’s quarters near Worcester," 3 Sep 1651.
- Creation: 3 Sep 1651
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 55, fol. 27
- Printed in Cary’s Memorials of the Civil War , Lond. 1842, vol. ii. p. 353.
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)