Skip to main content

License granted to the inn known by the sign of the King’s Head, Lowestoft, 20 Apr 1683

 Item
MS. Tanner 46*, fol. 11
Held at the Weston Library

  • Request
    this
License granted to the inn known by the sign of the King’s Head, Lowestoft; signed by sir Edmund Saunders and sir Hugh Wyndham; 20 Apr 1683.

Dates

  • 20 Apr 1683

Extent

1 item

Language of Materials

  • English

Shelfmark

MS. Tanner 46*, fol. 11

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom