Skip to main content

License granted to the inn known by the sign of the King’s Head, Lowestoft, 20 April 1683

 Item
Shelfmark: MS. Tanner 46, fol. 11
Held at the Weston Library

Request
this

Dates

  • Creation: 20 April 1683

Extent

1 item

Language of Materials

  • English

Shelfmark

MS. Tanner 46, fol. 11

Separated Materials

This item is now part of MS. Tanner 46*.

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom