Proceedings in the House of Lords, Mar 1673
Proceedings in the House of Lords during the month of Mar 1673 concerning the addresses of the House of Commons on his majesty's declaration for indulgence to dissenters, etc.
- Creation: Mar 1673
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 43, fol. 86
- Printed in the Journals of the House of Lords , vol. xii. p. 539.
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)